Saturday, May 24, 2014

Best Diets to Lose Weight Fast



Questions and Answers





Would 1000 calorie diet and jogging daily help me lose weight fast?

I"m an 18 year old female, 5"8"" and about 177 pounds and I want to lose weight so I thought I"d go on a 1000 calorie diet and jog for 30-60 mins on a morning/evening every day (or at least try). I was planning on geting some multi vitamins and drinking nothing but water (no more alcohol :p) I don"t currently exercise and I was just wondering if I would lose weight quite fast by doing this. I want to have enough energy but cut my calorie intake.


Posted by Christina C





wilmer johnson

Yep, sounds good. Guys can lose weight with just exercise, but we women have to diet, too.


I find it easier to keep the calories down if I know exactly what I am going to eat for each meal, and shop ahead of time. It also helps to eat mostly protein and veggies, and vary your protein. Here is an audio of my shopping list, and what I ate for meals during the two weeks that I lost twenty pounds.






What is the best Diet pills I can use to lose weight fast?

I"m 5.6 Ft I used to be 130 pounds and within 1 year I have gained almost 30 pounds, I want to lose weight I have joined a fitness gym (1 month ago) I enjoy it I like working out, so far I have lost 6 pounds

My main problem is that I love food and I"m always hungry and sometimes I cannot control that, I need a pill to make me have balanced meals and curb my appetite.and i really need to lose weight FAST. Any recommendations?


Posted by tender_lolo





wilmer johnson

I think the mentality of trying to lose weight fast will only get you in trouble, but the only diet pill I"ve ever tried that I had some results with, was the free 2 week sample of Alli and I can tell you that it worked for me. Actually I lost 7lbs during that time. The only down side to taking it was the fact that it gave me diarrhea for the first few days until I cut back on my fat intake, then every thing was fine.


I"m glad that I only tried the sample "cause I"ve heard of people having lots of intestinal problems, I"d recommend you try and get a sample somewhere first. I"m not sure if there are any more available but you can try Http://www.freesamplesfromheaven.com/all…


Good luck and be healthy :)






What diet would help me lose weight fast?

Any special diets on how to lose weight fast?


Posted by Dee





wilmer johnson

Go wheat free. No pasta, pizza, bread and so on. And no food

after 7 p.m. People achieve marvellous results with it. Depending on

your initial weight, you can drop upwards from 20 pounds a month. If

you don"t eat wheat then you don"t eat all those sticky, fatty goey

cakes, you don"t eat junk food, and you don"t eat biscuits. But your

diet is still balanced. It costs nothing, and you do not have to

calculate points or to buy special meals or plans.

Here is the list of foods, separated into 3 categories:

- good sources of protein

- good sources of carbs

- good sources of fat


Good Sources Of Protein


Chicken (without skin)

Turkey (without skin)

Lean cuts of beef

Lean cuts of pork

Lean cuts of lamb

Lean cuts of veal

Eggs

Egg whites

Tuna fish

Salmon

Shrimp

Lobster

Flounder

Sardines

Snapper

Swordfish

Trout

Crab

Clams

Scallops

Milk (2% or skim)

Cottage cheese (low fat/non fat)

Yogurt (low fat/non fat)

Tofu

Black beans

Garbanzo beans (aka chick peas)

Kidney beans

Lentils

Lima beans

Navy beans

Pinto beans

Miso

Soybeans

Peanuts

Almonds

Cashews

Hazelnuts

Pecans

Pistachio nuts

Natural peanut butter

Pumpkin seeds

Sunflower seeds

Protein powder, protein shakes and protein bars


Good Sources Of Carbs

Brown Rice

Sweet potatoes

Yams

Oatmeal

Buckwheat

Bulgur

Bran cereals

Garbanzo beans (aka chick peas)

Kidney beans

Black beans

Lentils

Navy beans

Pinto beans

Lima Beans


(Fruits And Vegetables)

Apple

Orange

Plum

Banana

Grapes

Strawberries

Peaches

Pears

Cantaloupe

Pineapple

Broccoli

Brussels sprouts

Cabbage

Asparagus

Spinach

Lettuce

Romaine lettuce

Avocado

Cucumber

Eggplant

Tomato

Cauliflower

Celery

Turnip

Bok choy

Mushrooms

Peppers

Green peas


Good Sources Of Fat

Salmon

Mackerel

Herring

Anchovies

Sardines

Scallops

Halibut

Fish oil supplements

Peanuts

Almonds

Walnuts

Cashews

Natural peanut butter

Olive oil (extra-virgin)

Flax seeds

Flax seed oil

Pumpkin seeds

Sunflower seeds.







The Best Rapid Weight Loss Diet Pills Supplements That | Cooking ...


Can Dr Michael Mosley and the Fast Beach 5:2 diet get me fit for summer? – Telegraph.co.uk


Telegraph.co.ukCan Dr Michael Mosley and the Fast Beach 5:2 diet get me fit for summer?Telegraph.co.ukThe Fast Beach diet promises a 12lb weight loss in six weeks if you closely follow the 5:2 principles while tightening up your eating on non-fast days – and adding a bit of exercise, too. And we need this harder, faster version of 5:2, …. Get into …and more »



http://quickandhealthywaystoloseweightfa…




Best Diets to Lose Weight Fast

No comments:

Post a Comment